Miller ACOG-TBBC23XB Full Body Harness with Front/Back/Side D-Rings 2XLarge
- Designed as an all-day harness for everyday tasks on drilling or service rigs and in the oil fields and various harsh environments.
- Proprietary, breathable open-core pad construction reduces heat and moisture to help keep the wearer cool and comfortable.
- Contoured padding at neck and inner thighs, enhanced lumbar padding and expanded front waist padding provide increased comfort and support.
- Overall lightweight construction helps reduce fatigue for increased productivity.
- The 18″ extended back D-ring is an easy-to-reach attachment point for multiple uses, leaving the stand-up back D-ring as another connection point.
- The lower lumbar D-ring allows restraint attachment when needed, and the front D-ring extends performance and comfort for climbing, confined space, and rescue operations.
- Removable bosun’s chair serves as a rigid work seat for added support.
- DuraFlex® stretchable webbing improves mobility.
- Low-profile cam buckles allow fast, easy, simultaneous shoulder web adjustment.
Thank you for your interest in this item. We do our best to accurately describe each item as best as possible. We ask you to please review all photos and the description of the item’s condition prior to purchase. If you have any questions or require any additional information send us a message and we will happily assist you in a timely manner. Thanks.